About the software
Viscosity is a first class VPN client, providing everything you need to establish fast and secure OpenVPN connections on both macOS and Windows.
Viscosity caters to both users new to VPNs and experts alike, providing secure and reliable VPN connections. Whether remotely connecting to your workplace network, home network, VPN Service Provider, or other setup, Viscosity ensures it’s done with ease and style.
Viscosity has a clear and intuitive interface for monitoring your VPN connections. Whether you simply want a quick overview of your OpenVPN connections, or want to drill down to the technical network and encryption details, Viscosity has you covered.
Viscosity’s unobtrusive main menu provides an instant overview of your VPN connections, making it a breeze to monitor connection details in real-time. When more information is needed, Viscosity’s powerful Details window provides a stylish traffic graph and detailed connection statistics.
The main features of Viscosity are:
- Username & Password
- Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) & PKCS#12
- Shared Secret
- PKCS#11 Token & Smartcard
- FIDO Universal 2nd Factor (U2F)
- One Time Password (OTP)
- Dynamic & Static Two Factor
- Powerful Connection Editor
- Traffic Graph & Statistics
- Unobtrusive Status Icon & Menu
- Customisable Menu Icons
- Customisable Menu Quick Statistics
- Connection Folders & Shared Credentials
- OpenVPN Version Selection
- Latest Cipher & Digest Support
- Sandboxed OpenVPN & Scripts
- Keychain & Windows Password Store Integration
- IPv6 Leak Protection
Viscosity v18.104.22.1687 System Requirements
- Operating System: Requires Windows 10 or later.
How to Download and Install Viscosity v22.214.171.1247
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run Viscosity Installer 1.9.1.exe and install the software.
- When asked for a key, use the keys found on Key.txt
- You now have the full version of Viscosity v126.96.36.1997 installed on your PC.