About the software
Trend Micro Anti-Threat Toolkit (ATTK) is the new malware support tool to replace System Information Collector (SIC). We recommend you to use ATTK if you have any malware related problem. You can go to our support portal to get detail usage of this tool.
The main features of Trend Micro Anti-Threat Toolkit are:
- real-time protection
- reliable security solution
- It is a next-generation cloud-client content security infrastructure designed to deliver proactive protection against the latest threats.
Trend Micro Anti-Threat Toolkit v220.127.116.112 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
How to Download and Install Trend Micro Anti-Threat Toolkit v18.104.22.1682
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run attk_ScanCleanOnline_gui_x64.exe and install the software.
- You now have the full version of Trend Micro Anti-Threat Toolkit v22.214.171.1242 (x64) installed on your PC.