About the software
Apeaksoft Android Toolkit is able to recover lost files including Text content (Contacts, Messages, Message Attachments, Call Logs ) and Media content (Gallery, Picture Library, Videos, Audio, Documents) from Android Phone/Tablet/SD Card easily and safely. This powerful software support nearly all android devices such as Samsung, Sony, LG, HTC, Motorola, HUAWEI, Google Phone, Xiaomi, ZTE , etc. Before recovery, you are allowed to preview the data on your device.
The Broken Android Data Extraction part can help you recover data from frozen, crashed, locked, black screen, etc. broken android devices. With this ability, you can fix your broken android devices back to normal and extract contacts, messages, photos, call logs and more from broken phone and tablets. In this function, it support some Samsung devices like Samsung Galaxy Note, Samsung Galaxy S and Samsung Galaxy Tab.
Apeaksoft Android Toolkit (v2.0.76) System Requirements
- Windows 10/8.1/8/7/Vista/XP
How to Download and Install Apeaksoft Android Toolkit (v2.0.76)
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run “android-data-recovery-x86.exe” and install the software.
- Go to the “Hook-bb2018” folder. Copy “bb2018.dll” and “winspool.drv” into your installation directory, and replace the previous file.
- You now have the full version of Apeaksoft Android Toolkit (v2.0.76), without any limitations, installed on your computer.