About the software
This is a set of tools and functions for managing licensing, deploying, and activating Microsoft Office and Windows. All output from these functions is displayed in the Information Console. All functions are run in the background and the GUI is disabled to prevent running multiple functions, as they could conflict or cause damage if run concurrently. The Microsoft Office Setup Customization Functions (Customize Setup Tab), AutoKMS Uninstaller (if AutoKMS is installed), AutoRearm Uninstaller (if AutoRearm is installed), Office Uninstaller and Product Key Checker work even if Microsoft Office or Windows is not installed/supported. For information about individual functions, see the program readme.
Microsoft Toolkit Changelog:
-Updated Windows 10 Key Checker for RS4
-Updated Windows 10 Version Detection for EZ-Activator
Microsoft Toolkit v2.6.4 System Requirements
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.X (Not 3.5)
- Microsoft Office 2010 or Later for Office Toolkit Support
- Windows Vista or Later for Windows Toolkit Support
How to Download and Install Microsoft Toolkit v2.6.4
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Disable your internet
- Install the program and don’t run the software after installation
- Copy Config.dat to C:\Program Files\EaseUS\EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard
- Activate using the serial key M2HHC-RZ2SF-SGVR2-2EX3V-62FWI (Keygen kindly)
- You now have the full version of Microsoft Toolkit v2.6.4, without any limitations, installed on your computer.
This download is for Microsoft Toolkit v2.6.4