This article shows you how to download and install the full version of PlanetVPN v184.108.40.206 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing PlanetVPN v220.127.116.11 on your computer.
About the software
You don’t have to worry about GEO blocks, internet censorship, or access to your favorite websites and torrents with Planet VPN.
Enjoy video and music streaming websites, sports events, games, social media, messengers, and more, while a safe connection to one of our secure servers will provide you with full online anonymity.
Our product supports all major operating systems. Install our free VPN on Windows PC, Mac OS, Linux, smartphones, and tablets with the iOS or Android operating system. We have browser extensions for Chrome, Firefox, Opera, Yandex browser, and Microsoft Edge. Wi-Fi router support is also provided, as well as configuration files for any VPN client, for example, OpenVPN.
The main features of PlanetVPN are:
- 5 free locations for you to choose from
- No registration or personal data required to connect
- 1260+ servers · more than 50 countries · 5 continents
- DNS- and IP-leak protection
- Kill Switch technology
- OpenVPN and IKEv2 protocols
- 256-bit encryption
- No logs or personal data collection
- No limits for free mode
- Up to 10 devices simultaneously
PlanetVPN v18.104.22.168 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 10, Windows 7, Windows x64
How to Download and Install PlanetVPN v22.214.171.124
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “planetvpn.exe” and install the software
- You now have the full version of PlanetVPN v126.96.36.199 installed on your PC.