About the software
Dieline making software with Adobe Illustrator integration. Make dielines, check them for errors, convert dielines to 3D models.
Origami helps you make and verify dielines and fold them up into 3D objects that you can export or render. It is great for proofs and dielines verification and usually pays for itself in less than a month, according to our customers.
Origami comes with Adobe Illustrator plugin for convenience, but works with virtually any vector editor capable of importing and exporting SVG files, like Affinity Designer.
Origami supports both dielines and artwork integration. You can make a dieline in Origami, send it to vector editor, add some artwork, see the dieline folded up in 3D and send results to the customer.
The main features of Appsforlife Origami are:
- No dependencies added — Origami uses layers and paths names and styles to configure dielines, so the Illustrator projects don’t depend on Origami once finished;
- Paper thickness — built-in paper type editor lets you specify paper thickness and other parameters;
- Artwork on both sides — artwork can be specified for both front and back sides of paper;
- Foil — add extra reflective layer by using a special spot color filling;
- 3D Export — Origami exports to OBJ, Collada and 3D PDF formats. These then can be loaded to Boxshot or Koru for further processing;
- Rendering — Origami renders scenes itself, but can also use Boxshot for rendering.
Appsforlife Origami v3.2.4 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
How to Download and Install Appsforlife Origami v3.2.4
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run Origami3Setup.exe and install the software.
- Copy Origami.exe from the Crack folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file.
- You now have the full version of Appsforlife Origami v3.2.4 installed on your PC.