About the software
Millions of designers and artists use Illustrator to create everything from web icons and product packaging to book illustrations and billboards. Get all the drawing tools you need to turn simple shapes and colors into sophisticated logos, icons, and graphics. Illustrator artwork is vector-based software, so it can scale down for mobile screens and up to billboard size — and always look crisp and beautiful. Incorporate a company name into a logo, create a flyer, or mock up a website design with the best type tools out there. Add effects, manage styles, and edit individual characters to create typographic designs that perfectly express your messages. Create freehand drawings, or trace and recolor imported photos to turn them into works of art. Use your illustrations anywhere, including printed pieces, presentations, websites, blogs, and social media. With fast, responsive performance and precision tools, it’s easy to focus on design, not process. Reuse your vector graphics across documents. Work seamlessly with other Creative Cloud apps like Photoshop, InDesign, XD, and Premiere Pro. Illustrator makes it a snap to add artwork to designs, video, and more.
Adobe Illustrator CS6 16 System Requirements
- Intel® Pentium® 4 or AMD Athlon® 64 processor
- Microsoft® Windows® XP with Service Pack 3 or Windows 7 with Service Pack 1. Adobe® Creative Suite® 5.5 and CS6 applications also support Windows 8. Refer to the CS6 FAQ for more information about Windows 8 support.
- 1GB of RAM (3GB recommended) for 32 bit; 2GB of RAM (8GB recommended) for 64 bit
- 2GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices)
- 1024×768 display (1280×800 recommended) with 16-bit video card
- DVD-ROM drive compatible with dual-layer DVDs
- Some features in Adobe® Bridge rely on a DirectX 9–capable graphics card with at least 64MB of VRAM
How to Download and Install Adobe Illustrator CS6 16
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Close your internet connection (IMPORTANT)
- Extract by double clicking on “Illustrator_16_LS16.exe” (to desktop). Install application by double clicking on “Set-up.exe” in folder “Adobe Illustrator CS6 \ Illustrator \ Adobe Illustrator CS6” (in the extracted files)
- Choose to install the TRIAL version of the software (IMPORTANT). Once you have finished installing the trial, open the software (in the trial version).
- Copy “amtlib.dll” and “Illustrator.exe” from “Crack 64 bit” folder and paste them in to the installation folder and overwrite existing
files. (Copy-Replace). Installation folder is (by default) C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Illustrator CS6 (64 Bit)\Support Files\Contents\Windows
- Copy “amtlib.dll” and “Illustrator.exe” from “Crack 32 bit” folder and paste them in to the installation folder and overwrite existing
files. (Copy-Replace). Installation folder (by default) C:\Program Files (x86)\Adobe\Adobe Illustrator CS6\Support Files\Contents\Windows OR C:\Program Files\Adobe\Adobe Illustrator CS6\Support Files\Contents\Windows
- For your safety use firewall to stop internet connection of program.
- If ever prompted to update, NEVER choose to update the software.
- You now have the full version of Adobe Illustrator CS6 16, without any limitations, installed on your computer.
This download is for Adobe Illustrator CS6 16