About the software
Adobe Illustrator is a vector graphics editor and design program developed and marketed by Adobe Inc. Originally designed for the Apple Macintosh, development of Adobe Illustrator began in 1985. Along with Creative Cloud (Adobe’s shift to monthly or annual subscription service delivered over the Internet), Illustrator CC was released. Adobe Illustrator CC 2020 was released on June 16, 2020.
The main features of Adobe Illustrator CC 2020 are:
- Real-time drawing
- Cut and Copy artboards
- Enhanced free distort
- Stability enhancements
- Cloud documents
- 100x canvas
- Faster New Document window and faster saving for cloud documents
Adobe Illustrator CC 2020 System Requirements
- Intel®, AMD, or ARM processor with 64-bit support,
- Windows 10 (64-bit)
- Ram:2 GB(Minimum); 4 GB or more (Recommended)
- 4 GB of available hard-disk space; additional space is required for installation
How to Download and Install Adobe Illustrator CC 2020
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Install using given installer “Set-up.exe” (preactivated)
- That’s it, Enjoy!
- You now have the full version of Adobe Illustrator CC 2020, without any limitations, installed on your computer.
- Note: if there’s any problems with registration, block program with windows firewall.