This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Adobe Illustrator 2021 for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Adobe Illustrator 2021 on your computer.
About the software
Adobe Illustrator is an industry-standard vector graphics app that lets you create logos, icons, drawings, typography, and complex illustrations for any medium. The latest/most current version of Adobe Illustrator on the desktop is March 2021 release, version 25.2.1.
What’s new in Illustrator:
- Share access and edit Illustrator cloud documents
- Snap to Japanese glyph
- System compatibility report on app launch
Adobe Illustrator 2021 System Requirements
- Multicore Intel processor (with 64-bit support) or AMD Athlon 64 processor
- Windows 10 (64-bit) versions V1809, V1903, V1909, and V2004 ; Windows Server versions V1607 (2017) and V1809 (2019).
- 8 GB of RAM (16 GB recommended)
- OpenGL 4.x
- 2 GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation; SSD recommended
- 1024 x 768 display (1920 x 1080 recommended)
How to Download and Install Adobe Illustrator 2021
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run Set-up.exe and follow the on-screen instructions to install Adobe Illustrator 2021
- You now have the full version of Adobe Illustrator 2021, without any limitations, installed on your computer.
About: This download is for Adobe Illustrator 2021 v18.104.22.1685 (Pre-activated)