About the software
Adobe Illustrator is an industry-standard vector graphics app that lets you create logos, icons, drawings, typography, and complex illustrations for any medium. The latest/most current version of Adobe Illustrator on the desktop is March 2021 release, version 25.2.1.
What’s new in Illustrator:
- Share access and edit Illustrator cloud documents
- Snap to Japanese glyph
- System compatibility report on app launch
Adobe Illustrator 2021 System Requirements
- Multicore Intel processor (with 64-bit support) or AMD Athlon 64 processor
- Windows 10 (64-bit) versions V1809, V1903, V1909, and V2004 ; Windows Server versions V1607 (2017) and V1809 (2019).
- 8 GB of RAM (16 GB recommended)
- OpenGL 4.x
- 2 GB of available hard-disk space for installation; additional free space required during installation; SSD recommended
- 1024 x 768 display (1920 x 1080 recommended)
How to Download and Install Adobe Illustrator 2021
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run Set-up.exe and follow the on-screen instructions to install Adobe Illustrator 2021
- You now have the full version of Adobe Illustrator 2021, without any limitations, installed on your computer.
About: This download is for Adobe Illustrator 2021 v22.214.171.1245 (Pre-activated)