About the software
Mybase is an intuitive knowledge base management software that allows entry of unstructured text, webpages, images, documents, emails and even arbitrary files without regard to length or format. Unlike traditional database systems, Mybase accepts text input like a word processor, all information is compressed with an integrated zip utility and stored in the tree structured outline form.
Mybase is now available in two editions, the desktop edition and the server edition. The desktop edition is intended for best practice of personal information and knowledge base management on Linux/macOS/Windows desktop computers, while the server edition enables databases multi-user collaborative and accessible to co-workers over network by using a modern web browser at the client side.
Mybase Desktop provides a set of utilities for capturing, editing, organizing, retrieving, searching and sharing information, that helps build up a personal or corporate knowledge base effectively and efficiently, and helps increase personal productivity significantly. No programming skills required.
The main features of myBase Desktop are:
- Keep all your information in one place and accessible at fingertips with no latency;
- Get a large and growing collection of notes and/or documents well-organized with no programming skills required;
- Create personal/corporate full-text searchable knowledge base or research databases containing text, graphics, webpages , documents, and/or even binary files with a set of inbuilt Capture-specific utilities;
- Manage product/project/customer information in an intuitive way with all information at your fingertips and full-text searchable;
- Take notes or write articles with in a hierarchical structure;
- Write books in the tree outline form more efficiently than a standard word processor;
- Capture webpages/snippets (including images/stylesheets) from within Chrome/Firefox while surfing the web;
- Secure all your information with in local .nyf database files with no contents transmitted over network;
- Sync local .nyf database files between Linux/macOS/Windows computers by using a USB drive or via a 3rd-party cloud drive;
- Migrate local .nyf databases to the server edition effortlessly and enable them multi-user collaborative and accessible to co-workers over network by using PCs, xPads as well as mobile phones;
myBase Desktop v7.3.4 System Requirements
- Operating System: To run Mybase Desktop 8.x, you will need a PC running GNU/Linux (amd64), macOS 10.14+, or Windows 7+ (x64).
How to Download and Install myBase Desktop v7.3.4
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run myBase-Desktop-Ver734-Setup.exe and install the software.
- Copy myBase.exe from the Crack folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file.
- You now have the full version of myBase Desktop v7.3.4 installed on your PC.