About the software
PrimoCache is a supplementary software caching scheme that cooperates with physical memory, solid-state drives (SSDs) and flash drives to provide data caching for local physical disks. It transparently stores disk data into fast cache devices such as physical memory, so that future read requests for those data will be served directly from the cache and be faster. Thus access time will be reduced, showing a great improvement in overall system performance.
PrimoCache Desktop Edition 3.0.1 System Requirements
How to Download and Install PrimoCache Desktop Edition 3.0.1
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Turn off your Antivirus and/or Windows Defender
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Open the “Software Files” folder and run “PrimoCache.Setup.3.0.1.exe” to install PrimoCache Desktop Edition 3.0.1.
- When installation is completed, copy paste the files in the “Crack” folder into the folder you installed the software. Replace the files in the destination.
- You now have the full version of PrimoCache Desktop Edition 3.0.1, without any limitations, installed on your computer.
This download is for PrimoCache Desktop Edition 3.0.1 (x86/x64)