About the software
Lustrous Plates recreates the beautiful tone of ten classic plate reverbs using the groundbreaking new Temporal Acoustic Spectral Mapping technology.
Lustrous Plates is a rich and luxurious contemporary plate design with ten distinctive models. Temporal Acoustic Spectral Mapping (TASM) uses a proprietary multi band dynamic capture and analysis method which allows an unprecedented frequency specific profiling of each plate’s natural decay, which is then mapped into an advanced reverb synthesis algorithm.
This not only reproduces the even diffusion and beautiful spectral decay of real hardware plates, but it also gains the benefit of having classic algorithmic reverb parameters which allow fine tuning in ways that you’ve never been able to with any other plate emulation including precise control of frequency dispersion, width and modulation.
The main features of LiquidSonics Lustrous Plates are:
- Rhythmic Reverberation
- A Unique Width Control
- Modulated Reverb
LiquidSonics Lustrous Plates v1.0.0 System Requirements
- iLok 2/3, iLok machine activation or iLok Cloud
- Windows 7 and above
- OS X / macOS 10.9 and above
- VST 2.4, VST3, Audio Unit (AUv2) and AAX Native plug-in formats
- 64-bit DAWs are recommended (32-bit is supported)
- 500 MB hard disk space is required
- At least 8 GB of main memory is recommended
- A dual core i5 or Apple Silicon processor or above is recommended
How to Download and Install LiquidSonics Lustrous Plates v1.0.0
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run Setup Lustrous Plates v1.0.0.exe and install the software.
- You now have the full version of LiquidSonics Lustrous Plates v1.0.0 installed on your PC.