About the software
Megacubo is an intuitive, multi-language and cross-platform IPTV player with support for history, bookmarks and much more.
You can add as many IPTV lists you want and with Miniplayer mode, you can work or navigate while watching any broadcast.
Megacubo can be installed on computers (Windows, Linux or macOS) and its Android version can be installed on smartphones, tablets, TV boxes, Android smart TVs and TV sticks.
The main features of Megacubo are:
- “Miniplayer” mode
- Ad Storm
- My Favorites
- Record broadcast
Megacubo System Requirements
- Operating System: Compatible with Windows 10 and 100% free.
How to Download and Install Megacubo
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run megacubo_setup_sn.exe and install the software.
- You now have the full version of Megacubo installed on your PC.