About the software
HMA! VPN is a VPN service that allows users to securely and privately connect to the internet. When you use a VPN, all of your internet activity is routed through a secure, encrypted server, making it difficult for anyone to track or monitor your online activity.
The main features of HMA! VPN are:
- Pick from 290+ locations across 210+ countries: No one else comes close.
- Enjoy servers that operate at 20 Gbps, making us one of the fastest VPNs on the market.
- Use the most open and secure VPN protocol over UDP for better speeds.
- Connect to the fastest server with just one click using our smart algorithms.
- Stay connected to HMA VPN as you move from network to network — unless it’s a network you trust.
- Randomize your IP address, from every 10 minutes to once a day, and keep trackers guessing.
- Block all internet traffic, either to individual apps or your entire system, if your connection to our VPN drops.
- Launch HMA VPN automatically when you start an app you’ve deemed a risk to your privacy.
- Rely on our own No Log DNS servers to handle your URL requests, keeping them private and clear of threats.
- Protect yourself from IPv4, IPv6, and DNS leaks to make sure your private data stays protected.
- Test and verify server speeds easily so you know which connections are optimal.
- Cover up to 5 devices, including Windows, Mac, iOS, Android, Linux, and routers.
HMA! VPN System Requirements
- HMA VPN software will work with any PC that has at least 200 MBs of free memory and runs:
- Windows 7 SP1 or above, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10, Windows 11
How to Download and Install HMA! VPN
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run privax_vpn_online_setup.exe and install the software
- You now have the full version of HMA! VPN installed on your PC.