About the software
Virtual Display Manager, a.k. VDM helps to address situations when one monitor’s “single pane” layout is not sufficient and computer users find themselves at a loss of “tabbing” through hidden windows until they get to the particular application they were looking for.
Even with a multi-monitor setup “power users” can benefit from VDM’s ability to partition available space into virtual displays that behave as native physical monitors.
It is also common to consider Virtual Display Manager as a power-efficient replacement to multi-monitor setup when using a large single monitor offering significant cost savings for corporate office implementations.
The main features of Virtual Display Manager are:
- Works with any number of physical monitors and is configurable per physical monitor.
- Can split each physical monitor into up to 16 individual Virtual Displays.
- Virtual Displays can be evenly sized or individually scaled to fit user’s requirements, i.e. evenly spaced layouts and asymmetrical configurations are supported. This is important when monitors of different sizes and aspect ratios are involved.
- Supports local logins and remote connections – Microsoft RDP and Citrix ICA sessions, VNC and Radmin, are just a few examples.
- Allows for switching between local and remote logins without loss in system window configuration and placement, which is independent of the monitor count or size.
- Provides for icon placement control when changing to different monitor geometry or configuration.
Virtual Display Manager v126.96.36.199753 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
How to Download and Install Virtual Display Manager v188.8.131.52753
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “Setup.exe” and install the software
- Copy VDM_Loader.exe from the Loader folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- You now have the full version of Virtual Display Manager v184.108.40.206753 installed on your PC.