This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Starus Data Restore Pack for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Starus Data Restore Pack on your computer.
About the software
Starus Data Restore Pack can make a full snapshot of the disk being recovered in order to perform the recovery operation on a virtual image instead of the real disk. This allows minimizing any potential ill effects a series of read operations could do to the damaged drive.
- Supported file systems: FAT, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5
- Supported storage media: hard disks, SSD drives, memory cards, USB flash memory
- Near-instant recovery or recently deleted files
- Dedicated picture recovery mode
- Support for RAW file formats (Canon, Nikon, Pentax, Olympus, SONY, Panasonic cameras)
- Slow recovery mode for restoring data from damaged disks and formatted partitions
- Full Windows 7 and Windows 2008 Server support
- Full legacy support from Windows 95 to Vista
- Fully guided, step-by-step wizards
- What you see is what you get: pre-recovery preview for hundreds of file types
- Explorer-like user interface to browse deleted files and folders
- Virtual disk images and disk snapshots for safer recovery
- FTP upload, CD/DVD and ISO image support
Starus Data Restore Pack System Requirements
- Supported Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM) required: 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space required: 150 MB of free hard disk space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.
How to Download and Install Starus Data Restore Pack
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- The next step is that you need to know if your computer runs an (x86) 32-bit or (x64) 64-bit operating system. To do that on Windows 10, right-click on your start menu and then select “System”. Under “System type” it will say either “32-bit operating system” or “64-bit operating system”.
- Run starus_data_restore_pack.exe and install the software
- If your computer runs an (x64) 64-bit operating system, Copy Starus Web Detective.exe, Starus Photo Recovery.exe, Starus Partition Recovery.exe, Starus Office Recovery.exe from the fix (x64) folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- If your computer runs an (x86) 32-bit operating system, Copy Starus Web Detective.exe, Starus Photo Recovery.exe, Starus Partition Recovery.exe, Starus Office Recovery.exe from the fix (x86) folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- You now have the full version of Starus Data Restore Pack v4.0 installed on your PC.