About the software
Starus Data Restore Pack can make a full snapshot of the disk being recovered in order to perform the recovery operation on a virtual image instead of the real disk. This allows minimizing any potential ill effects a series of read operations could do to the damaged drive.
- Supported file systems: FAT, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5
- Supported storage media: hard disks, SSD drives, memory cards, USB flash memory
- Near-instant recovery or recently deleted files
- Dedicated picture recovery mode
- Support for RAW file formats (Canon, Nikon, Pentax, Olympus, SONY, Panasonic cameras)
- Slow recovery mode for restoring data from damaged disks and formatted partitions
- Full Windows 7 and Windows 2008 Server support
- Full legacy support from Windows 95 to Vista
- Fully guided, step-by-step wizards
- What you see is what you get: pre-recovery preview for hundreds of file types
- Explorer-like user interface to browse deleted files and folders
- Virtual disk images and disk snapshots for safer recovery
- FTP upload, CD/DVD and ISO image support
Starus Data Restore Pack System Requirements
- Supported Operating System: Windows XP/Vista/7/8/8.1/10
- Memory (RAM) required: 1 GB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space required: 150 MB of free hard disk space required.
- Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.
How to Download and Install Starus Data Restore Pack
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- The next step is that you need to know if your computer runs an (x86) 32-bit or (x64) 64-bit operating system. To do that on Windows 10, right-click on your start menu and then select “System”. Under “System type” it will say either “32-bit operating system” or “64-bit operating system”.
- Run starus_data_restore_pack.exe and install the software
- If your computer runs an (x64) 64-bit operating system, Copy Starus Web Detective.exe, Starus Photo Recovery.exe, Starus Partition Recovery.exe, Starus Office Recovery.exe from the fix (x64) folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- If your computer runs an (x86) 32-bit operating system, Copy Starus Web Detective.exe, Starus Photo Recovery.exe, Starus Partition Recovery.exe, Starus Office Recovery.exe from the fix (x86) folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- You now have the full version of Starus Data Restore Pack v4.0 installed on your PC.