About the software
Starus Office Recovery implements low-level, content-aware disk scan to enable surefooted recovery from badly damaged, corrupted and inaccessible devices. Content-aware analysis obtains information from the disk surface and not just the file system, allowing the product to successfully recover documents other tools cannot even notice. Its highly sophisticated document analysis engine combined with convenient user interface deliver best-in-class performance for safe, smooth recovery even in the hands of a complete novice.
The main features of Starus Office Recovery are:
- Undelete Documents in the Widest Range of Formats
- Recover Accidentally Deleted Documents
- Restore Maliciously Destroyed Documents
- Recover after Virus Attacks
- Recover Documents You Never Saved
- Recover Documents Stored on Corrupted Partitions
- Recover Documents from Formatted Disks
Starus Office Recovery System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7/8 / 8.1 / 10.
- Memory (RAM): 512MB of RAM required
- Hard Disk Space: 50MB of free space required
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or latest
How to Download and Install Starus Office Recovery
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Next step is that you need to know if your computer runs a 32-bit or 64-bit operating system. To do that on Windows 10, right click on your start menu and then select “System”. Under “System type” it will say either “32-bit operating system” or “64-bit operating system”.
- Run starus_office_recovery.exe and install the software
- If your computer runs an (x64) 64-bit operating system, Copy Starus Office Recovery.exe from the fix (x64) folder folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- If your computer runs an (x86) 32-bit operating system, Copy Starus Office Recovery.exe from the fix (x86) folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- You now have the full version of Starus Office Recovery v4.0 installed on your PC.