About the software
Recover lost and deleted spreadsheets in Microsoft Excel and OpenOffice formats! Starus Excel Recovery combines quick and comprehensive recovery in a single tool, allowing users to either quickly undelete documents from cleared Recycle Bin or perform a comprehensive analysis of the entire physical device. The comprehensive analysis mode allows surefooted recovery from formatted, repartitioned and inaccessible devices. Microsoft Excel XLS/XLSX and OpenOffice ODS spreadsheets can be recovered regardless of the version. Spreadsheets are recovered complete with all formulas, scripts and embedded objects.
- Near-instant recovery of deleted Excel files;
- Recovers spreadsheets from corrupted disks and pen drives;
- Fully guided, step-by-step wizards
- What you see is what you get: pre-recovery preview for all spreadsheets formats
- Works in Windows 8 as well as all older versions of Windows
- Supported file systems: FAT, FAT32, NTFS, NTFS5
- Supported storage media: hard disks, SSD drives, memory cards, USB flash memory
Starus Excel Recovery System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7/8/8.1/10.
- Memory (RAM): 512 MB of RAM required.
- Hard Disk Space: 50 MB of free space required.
- Processor: Intel Dual Core processor or later.
How to Download and Install Starus Excel Recovery
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run starus_excel_recovery.exe and install the software
- When asked for a Serial, use the Serials found Serial.txt
- You now have the full version of Starus Excel Recovery v4.0 installed on your PC.