This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Starus Partition Recovery for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Starus Partition Recovery on your computer.
About the software
Starus Partition Recovery is our top of the line product to repair broken partitions and recover missing information. It offers the same step-by-step recovery for lost and deleted files as our simpler products, while adding comprehensive partition recovery options to make a perfect all-in-one solution.
The main features of Starus Partition Recovery are:
- Near-instant recovery of deleted files;
- Comprehensive analysis mode returns more recoverable data than competition;
- Surefooted file recovery regardless of type of file system or storage media;
- Comprehensive analysis mode locates files by their content, scans entire disk surface;
- Fixes corrupted disk system structures;
- Completely refurbishes badly damaged partitions;
- Rebuilds corrupted and overwritten file systems from scratch;
- Recovers partition tables and MBR records;
- Recovers files and folders from damaged, inaccessible, repartitioned disks;
- Works in all 32-bit and 64-bit editions of Windows 95 through Windows 7;
- FAT32 and NTFS5 compatibility;
- Supports all types of storage media;Explorer-like user interfaces allows browsing deleted files and folders just like Windows Explorer;
Starus Partition Recovery System Requirements
- First Compatible operating system: Windows XP / Vista / 7/8 / 8.1 / 10
- Then Hard disk space is required: 100 MB of free hard disk space is required.
- At last Processor: Intel Pentium 4 or later.
How to Download and Install Starus Partition Recovery
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Next step is that you need to know if your computer runs a 32-bit or 64-bit operating system. To do that on Windows 10, right click on your start menu and then select “System”. Under “System type” it will say either “32-bit operating system” or “64-bit operating system”.
- Run starus_partition_recovery.exe and install the software
- Copy Starus Partition Recovery.exe from the fix folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- You now have the full version of Starus Partition Recovery v4.2 installed on your PC.