About the software
Cross Section Analysis & Design (top rated structural software in America, Europe, Asia and Australia) is a powerful application that can perform a wide range of cross section calculations, including the design of reinforced concrete sections (rebar calculator). The provided cross sections can be simple or complex and can consist of one or more geometric entities (rectangles, polygons, circles, arcs etc.). The geometry of the cross section can simply be drawn using the versatile featured user interface. The user can also import standard steel sections from a complete shape library according to all major codes (AISC, Australian-New Zealand, BS, Chinese, European, Indian, Aluminum etc.)
There are no limitations regarding the shape, materials or loads of a section, as the program can handle any arbitrary cross section under biaxial bending and axial loads (Mx,My,P). Among its capabilities, Cross Section Analysis & Design can calculate all sectional properties, plot Moment – Curvature and Interaction diagrams, estimate the location of the neutral axis under given sets of biaxial loads and plot the corresponding strain diagrams as well as the resulting stress contours. These items can also be calculated by providing the location of the neutral axis plane on the section.
The main features of Engissol Cross Section Analysis And Design are:
- All major systems of units are supported (Metric, US, User defined)
- Top quality graphics rendering
- Full Graphical User Interface including zoom, pan, grid, snap options etc.
- Every user action can be done graphically at real time
- Library with all major steel section shapes (AISC, Australian-New Zealand, BS, Chinese, European, Indian, Aluminum etc.)
- Library with all major concrete and reinforcement grades, as well as other materials such as cold formed/hot rolled steel, timber etc.
- Use of linear, bilinear, trilinear and parabolic materials
- Definition of custom materials by providing a relevant stress strain curve
Engissol Cross Section Analysis And Design v5.6.7 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
How to Download and Install Engissol Cross Section Analysis And Design v5.6.7
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run Demo_CrossSectionAnalysisDesign_Setup.exe and install the software.
- Copy CrossSectionAnalysisAndDesign.exe from the Crack.rar into your installation directory, and replace the previous file.
- You now have the full version of Engissol Cross Section Analysis And Design v5.6.7 installed on your PC.