About the software
NemaStudio provides the professional developer of NMEA products with a very powerful development and testing tool by simulating the output of various nautical instruments and target objects including GPS, AIS and Radar. All instruments, targets and ports can be matched and mixed, meaning you can have multiple instances of several objects transmitting over the same or over different ports simultaneously. This makes this navigation sensors simulation software program also very suitable for e.g. ECDIS training and simulations.
The main features of Sailsoft NemaStudio are:
- Mix and match
- Dynamic control
- Saves state
- Flexible GUI
- NMEA versions
Sailsoft NemaStudio v1.36.6465.25714 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
How to Download and Install Sailsoft NemaStudio v1.36.6465.25714
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run NemaStudio136Setup.msi and install the software
- You now have the full version of Sailsoft NemaStudio v1.36.6465.25714 installed on your PC.