About the software
WirelessKeyView recovers all wireless network security keys/passwords (WEP/WPA) stored in your computer by the ‘Wireless Zero Configuration’ service of Windows XP or by the ‘WLAN AutoConfig’ service of Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, and Windows Server 2008. It allows you to easily save all keys to text/html/xml file, or copy a single key to the clipboard. You can also export your wireless keys into a file and import these keys into another computer.
The main features of Nirsoft WirelessKeyView are:
- Lightweight & easy to use
- Recover all wireless network keys
- Works in Windows Vista, 7, 8, and Windows Server 2008
Nirsoft WirelessKeyView v2.23 System Requirements
- Any version of Windows starting from Windows XP with SP1 and up to Windows 11.
- You must login to windows with admin user.
- In order to extract wireless keys from external drive of Windows 10/7/8/Vista, the minimum requirement is Windows XP with SP3.
How to Download and Install Nirsoft WirelessKeyView v2.23
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run WirelessKeyView.exe and install the software.
- You now have the full version of Nirsoft WirelessKeyView v2.23 installed on your PC.