About the software
SiteMonitor Enterprise is easy to install and configure. You can install it on any windows machine as long as it has internet connectivity. You can view the status of the monitored websites/hosts from anywhere since SiteMonitor Enterprise has it’s own web interface. On failure SiteMonitor Enterprise will send an Email and/or an SMS message.
SiteMonitor Enterprise is ideal for server environments since it runs as a Windows Service. It can be configured using the SiteMonitor Enterprise Configuration Utility. Statistics gathered from websites are saved in CSV logs. These logs are used to generate response andserver uptime reports which are accessible from the SiteMonitor Enterprise web interface.
The main features of SiteMonitor Enterprise are:
- Ping Web Site (http/https)
- Ping Host (ICMP Ping)
- DNS Check
- TCP:Protocol check
- Check that returned content is correct
- Tray Application
- Web Interface
- Windows Service
- Checks if Internet Connection is available
- Send email notification on failure (using SMTP or GMail/Google)
- Send SMS Messages using Clickatell or BudgetSMS
- Response Graphs
- Up/Down Bar Charts
SiteMonitor Enterprise v4.03 System Requirements
- Windows Client 7, 8, 8.1, 10; Server 2008, 2008R2, 2012, 2012R2, 2016,2019
- Microsoft .NET Framework 4.5/4.6
How to Download and Install SiteMonitor Enterprise v4.03
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run SiteMonitorEnterprise.exe and install the software.
- Open the Keygen.rar and run Keygen.exe. Use the key generated when asked in your setup.
- You now have the full version of SiteMonitor Enterprise v4.03 installed on your PC.