About the software
Veeam Agent for Windows is a powerful data protection and disaster recovery solution for Windows-based systems. It offers a variety of features that allow users to protect their data, ensure business continuity, and meet regulatory compliance requirements.
The main features of Veeam Agent Workstation/Server are:
- Flexible scheduling: Users can schedule backups to run automatically at specific times or manually run backups as needed
- Granular restore options: It for Windows allows users to restore individual files, folders, or entire systems, giving them the flexibility to recover from data loss or disaster. quickly
- Encryption and compression: It is for Windows supports encryption and compression to protect backups and reduce the amount of storage space required
Veeam Agent Workstation/Server v126.96.36.1990 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- CPU: x86-64 processor.
- Memory: 2 GB RAM or more. Memory consumption varies depending on number and size of processed disks.
- Disk Space: 200 MB for product installation.
- Network: 1 Mbps or faster. High latency and reasonably unstable WAN links are supported.
- System firmware: BIOS or UEFI.
How to Download and Install Veeam Agent Workstation/Server v188.8.131.520
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run VeeamAgentWindows_184.108.40.2060.exe and install the software.
- You now have the full version of Veeam Agent Workstation/Server v220.127.116.110 installed on your PC.