About the software
Paint.NET is image and photo editing software for PCs that run Windows. It features an intuitive and innovative user interface with support for layers, unlimited undo, special effects, and a wide variety of useful and powerful tools. An active and growing online community provides friendly help, tutorials, and plugins.
It started development as an undergraduate college senior design project mentored by Microsoft, and is now maintained and developed by Rick Brewster. Originally intended as a free replacement for the Microsoft Paint software that comes with Windows, it has grown into a powerful yet simple image and photo editor tool. It has been compared to other digital photo editing software packages such as Adobe® Photoshop®, Corel® Paint Shop Pro®, Microsoft Photo Editor, and The GIMP.
The main features of Paint.NET are:
- Simple, intuitive, and innovative user interface
- Active Online Community
- Automatically Updated
- Special Effects
- Powerful Tools
- Unlimited History
Paint.NET v4.3.12 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11 or Windows 10 (version 1607 “Anniversary Update” or newer) or Windows 8.1 or Windows 7 SP1
How to Download and Install Paint.NET v4.3.12
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “paint.net.4.3.12.install.x64.exe” and install the software
- You now have the full version of Paint.NET v4.3.12 (x64) installed on your PC.