About the software
Adobe Audition. A professional audio workstation.
Audition CC is a comprehensive toolset that includes multitrack, waveform and spectral display for creating, mixing, editing and restoring audio content. This powerful audio workstation is designed to accelerate video production workflows and audio finishing — and deliver a polished mix with pristine sound. Create, mix and design sound effects with the industry’s best digital audio editing software.
Adobe Audition CC 2019 System Requirements
- Multicore processor with 64-bit support
- Microsoft® Windows® 7 with Service Pack 1 (64 bit), Windows 8.1 (64 bit), or Windows 10 (64 bit)
- Note: Windows 10 version 1507 is not supported
- 4GB of RAM
- 4GB of available hard-disk space for installation; plus additional free space required during installation (cannot install on removable flash storage devices)
- 1920×1080 or larger display
- OpenGL 2.0–capable system
- Sound card compatible with ASIO protocol, WASAPI, or Microsoft WDM/MME
- USB interface and/or MIDI interface may be required for external control surface support (see manufacturer’s specifications for your device)
- Optional: Optical drive for CD burning
- Internet connection and registration are necessary for required software activation, validation of subscriptions, and access to online services.
How to Download and Install Adobe Audition CC 2019
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Open the “Software Files” folder and run “Autoplay.exe” – follow on screen instructions to finish installing the software.
- You now have the full version of Adobe Audition CC 2019, without any limitations, installed on your computer.
This download is for Adobe Audition CC 2019 v12.0.1