About the software
NumberingStar is fast and easy-to-use numbering software. Perfect for creating tickets, order books, invoices, labels, coursework…anything that needs numbering!
Using NumberingStar, you can print and number simultaneously using any printer or workflow. No need for overprinting or running jobs twice. With NumberingStar, numbered jobs can be run as quickly and as cheaply as normal jobs.
Import a PDF file, and NumberingStar numbers each ticket, page or element in any position as many times as you need and then outputs an imposed PDF. No further work is required.
No need to work out positions for each number on the page, simply add your numbers for one set and NumberingStar automatically calculates the rest.
NumberingStar has several intelligent collation options. Print in ready to cut books and pads singly or multiple-up. No need for further time consuming manual collation.
The main features of NumberingStar are:
- Print and Number at the same time
- Fast easy to use Numbering Software
- Double-sided printing – Numbers on front and back if required.
- Any sequence of blanks and repeats for even the most complex jobs.
- Precise control over trim and gutters with automatic PDF trim box detection.
- Font and color options for perfect design finish.
NumberingStar v4.0.1 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
How to Download and Install NumberingStar v4.0.1
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “numberingstar.exe” and install the software
- When asked for a key, use the keys found key.txt
- You now have the full version of NumberingStar v4.0.1 installed on your PC.