About the software
Infix works like a normal word processor, so it’s really easy to use. It’s easy and quick – change text, fonts, images and more.
Change a single word, a paragraph, or an entire page. Infix covers your back, reflowing and reformatting text to keep it looking good. Once you’ve saved a file, you can’t even tell it’s been edited.
Advanced Find & Replace, Translation, Bates numbering, OCR, Forms creation, PDF Comparison, Headers & Footers… Infix offers powerful tools designed to solve real-world PDF problems.
Infix PDF Editor Pro (v7.6.6) System Requirements
- Windows 2003, Vista,
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- Intel CPU
- 2 GB Ram
- 2 GHz CPU
- 1GB Disc Space
- Internet Connection
How to Download and Install Infix PDF Editor Pro (v7.6.6)
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run “InfixSetup.exe” and install the software
- Go to the “patch” folder. Run “I7.6.x_S&R_patch_UZ1&73.exe” and apply the patch.
- You now have the full version of Infix PDF Editor Pro (v7.6.6), without any limitations, installed on your computer.