This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Infix PDF Editor Pro (v7.6.6) for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Infix PDF Editor Pro (v7.6.6) on your computer.
About the software
Infix works like a normal word processor, so it’s really easy to use. It’s easy and quick – change text, fonts, images and more.
Change a single word, a paragraph, or an entire page. Infix covers your back, reflowing and reformatting text to keep it looking good. Once you’ve saved a file, you can’t even tell it’s been edited.
Advanced Find & Replace, Translation, Bates numbering, OCR, Forms creation, PDF Comparison, Headers & Footers… Infix offers powerful tools designed to solve real-world PDF problems.
Infix PDF Editor Pro (v7.6.6) System Requirements
- Windows 2003, Vista,
- Windows 7, 8, 8.1, 10
- Intel CPU
- 2 GB Ram
- 2 GHz CPU
- 1GB Disc Space
- Internet Connection
How to Download and Install Infix PDF Editor Pro (v7.6.6)
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run “InfixSetup.exe” and install the software
- Go to the “patch” folder. Run “I7.6.x_S&R_patch_UZ1&73.exe” and apply the patch.
- You now have the full version of Infix PDF Editor Pro (v7.6.6), without any limitations, installed on your computer.