About the software
Bitwig Studio is the single solution for realizing any musical idea across every stage of production.
Streamline your creative process and quickly evolve your ideas into complete songs, tracks, and compositions.
Bitwig Studio offers intuitive tools to record, edit, and arrange any material.
Bitwig Studio is a sound designer’s dream, with modular device architecture and a wealth of instruments and effects.
Browse a rich library of presets and sounds, or build your own instruments and FX from scratch using The Grid.
Here’s a taste of the vast and ever-growing device library that comes with Bitwig Studio. With over 90 different instruments, audio and note FX, container devices, and signal routers you can translate any idea into music.
The main features of Bitwig Studio are:
- High-performance audio software, with full multicore and multiprocessor support
- ASIO, Core Audio, and JACK support including JACK transport on all platforms
- 32-bit floating point audio processing, up to 192 kHz audio sample rate
- Scalable vector-based GUI
- Audio-, instrument-, hybrid tracks
- Effect tracks
- Group tracks (with groups in groups)
- VST/CLAP plug-ins (with side-chain support, 32-/64-bit bridging, delay compensation, and crash protection)
Bitwig Studio v4.0.1 System Requirements
- macOS 10.14 or later(including Monterey)
- Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 8 64-bit, Windows 10 64-bit, Windows 11
- Ubuntu 20.04 or later, or any modern distribution with Flatpak installed
How to Download and Install Bitwig Studio v4.0.1
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “Bitwig Studio 4.0.1.msi” and install the software
- Copy activation.bwreg and bitwig.jar from the Crack folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- You now have the full version of Bitwig Studio v4.0.1 (x64) installed on your PC.