About the software
Transfer files between clouds or between your computer and the cloud. Drag’n drop or copy/paste files between your computer and the clouds or between different clouds. For example, with Air Explorer you can transfer any file from Google Drive to Dropbox.
It is possible to encrypt the files, so even if someone access your cloud it will not be possible to read the files without an additional password.
You can synchronize folders from one cloud to another or between your computer and one cloud.
You could synchronize, for example between OneDrive and Dropbox using Air Explorer.
Several synchronization modes (Mirror, Bidirectional, etc.) with unlimited simultaneous synchronization tasks.
The synchronization feature can be used to backup your files easily to the cloud.
The main features of Air Explorer Pro are:
- Manage all your cloud storage accounts with one app
- Air Explorer supports the best cloud servers.
- Multiple cloud management with one application
- Transfer files from one cloud to another
- Automate file transfers and backups
Air Explorer Pro v4.0.1 System Requirements
- Operating System: Air Explorer can be installed in any computer with Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, Windows 8, Windows 10, Windows 11 and Mac.
How to Download and Install Air Explorer Pro v4.0.1
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run AirExplorer-Installer.exe and install the software.
- Copy AirExplorer.exe and AirExplorerCmd.exe from the Crack folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file.
- You now have the full version of Air Explorer Pro v4.0.1 installed on your PC.