This article shows you how to download and install the full version of MiTeC InfoBar for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing MiTeC InfoBar on your computer.
About the software
InfoBar is based on MiTeC System Information Component Suite.
Main window is Windows-taskbar-like window with auto hide feature. There are displayed most important information about your computer.
When switched on News Ticker fed by RSS Reader is displayed with scrolling news.
- Sun and moon astronomical information
- Current Weather Conditions
- Event Coundown
- System Up-Time
- Power Supply
- Disk Information
- Network Traffic
- CPU Usage
- Process with highest CPU Usage
- Memory Usage
- Dayname and Date
- Current Time
- Keyboard locks
MiTeC InfoBar System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
How to Download and Install MiTeC InfoBar
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run InfoBar_Setup.exe and install the software
- You now have the full version of MiTeC InfoBar v4.0.1 installed on your PC.