About the software
InfoBar is based on MiTeC System Information Component Suite.
Main window is Windows-taskbar-like window with auto hide feature. There are displayed most important information about your computer.
When switched on News Ticker fed by RSS Reader is displayed with scrolling news.
- Sun and moon astronomical information
- Current Weather Conditions
- Event Coundown
- System Up-Time
- Power Supply
- Disk Information
- Network Traffic
- CPU Usage
- Process with highest CPU Usage
- Memory Usage
- Dayname and Date
- Current Time
- Keyboard locks
MiTeC InfoBar System Requirements
- Supported OS: Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- RAM (Memory): 2 GB RAM (4 GB recommended)
- Free Hard Disk Space: 200 MB or more
How to Download and Install MiTeC InfoBar
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run InfoBar_Setup.exe and install the software
- You now have the full version of MiTeC InfoBar v4.0.1 installed on your PC.