About the software
Drive Snapshot creates a virtual drive, containing all your drive’s data. You may use, compare, or restore these files directly from the Disk Image file. This works with any program of your choice, including (of course) the Windows Explorer
The Backup process will back up all your data into a single file, containing all data, including system data and registry, for total security, should your computer ever crash. There is no restart (to DOS) necessary.
The new Snapshot technology ensures that all data are consistent, and reflect the PC’s data at the start of backup.
There are no difficulties with opened files. Ever. This enables a very fast and easy way to back up servers and other computers, that must run 24 hours a day.
The main features of Drive SnapShot are:
- Create Disk Image Backups, While Running Windows
- Continue your work, while the Backup is in progress
- Easy Use and Restore of single Files or directories
- Complete Restore of a disk in case of Disaster
- Compatible with all Windows file systems (FAT16, FAT32, NTFS,ReFS)
- Compatible with all Windows RAID Methods
- Very easy and comprehensive command line interface
Drive SnapShot v22.214.171.1243 System Requirements
- Windows 2000, XP, Vista, 7, 8, 8.1, 10, 11, 2003 Server, 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2016, 2019, 2022, PE, Windows-X64
- 3 MB disk space + space to save the disk images.
- 32MB RAM if active, 0 MB if not active.
How to Download and Install Drive SnapShot v126.96.36.1993
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “setup.exe” and install the software
- Run the “snapshot.exe” and install the software
- When asked for a key, use the keys found key.txt
- You now have the full version of Drive SnapShot v188.8.131.523 installed on your PC.