About the software
RollBack Rx Professional is an instant time machine for your PC.
A comprehensive Windows System Restore solution that empowers users and IT administrators to easily restore their PCs to any previous state within seconds.
RollBack Rx Professional offers a fresh approach to managing PCs. Any unforeseen incidents such as user errors, viruses, or even botched software installations can be easily and absolutely reversed in a fast and efficient way.
The main features of Rollback Rx Pro are:
- Go back to any previous point in time within seconds.
- Go back minutes, hours, days, weeks, or even months to any previous snapshot.
- Does not affect computer performance, uses minimal system resources.
- Supports unlimited snapshots.
- Creates a complete system snapshot without having to restart the system.
- Reverse any system crash within seconds (even if Windows cannot startup).
- Back out of any failed program, OS updates, and botched updates.
- Recover from any malware or virus attack within seconds.
- Works with VMWare and Virtual Machines, both as a host or within the virtual machine as a client.
- Supports Multi-boot, Multi OS workstations.
- Lock snapshots to prevent deletion.
- Intuitive GUI-based snapshot manager.
- Explore, browse, and retrieve files and folders from any snapshot. Drag and drop them into your active system.
- Roll backward as well as forwards to any available system snapshot.
- Allows users to safely test any software. Fast, 100% complete uninstaller.
- Retrieve files from a crashed PC, even if Windows cannot boot.
- Access control – manage levels of multiple user and administrative privileges.
- Automatically schedule snapshots to be taken on a fixed schedule or upon execution of specific files (ie. setup.exe) as well as manually.
- 256-bit AES snapshot encryption.
- Prevent unauthorized data theft in the case of a stolen laptop.
- Group Management and Enterprise Network Administration Control (FREE utility).
- Comes with Stealth Mode where you can hide the RollBack Rx tray icon and splash screen (seen during bootup)
- Change the startup hotkey for sub-console access (default is HOME).
- Built-in snapshot defragmenter which will optimize system resources and recover free space.
- Option to keep files and folders unchanged when you roll back.
- Advanced setup configuration wizard for system administrators which will set deployment options and predefined RollBack Rx settings.
- Offers detailed program operation logging.
- Supports all industry-standard deployment options including silent installations and pre-installation configuration.
Rollback Rx Pro v12.0 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, 10, 8, and Windows 7
How to Download and Install Rollback Rx Pro v12.0
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Open RollBackRxPro12.rar and Run the “setup.exe” to install the software from the RollBack Rx Pro folder.
- Open Horizon.DataSys.Software.Keymaker.1.8.rar and run Horizon.DataSys.Keymaker.1.8.exe. Use the key generated when asked in your setup.
- You now have the full version of Rollback Rx Pro v12.0 installed on your PC.