About the software
ImBatch is a free multithreaded image processing tool for your Windows PC. With the help of ImBatch, users can perform a variety of complex image editing tasks; applying those changes to hundreds of images at once. Whether you’re looking to crop, resize, rotate, add/remove tags or convert image format, ImBatch provides users with dozens of editing tools.
What sets ImBatch apart from other image processors is our task building environment. By combining different image editing tasks, ImBatch lets you design your own unique image editing projects. Ranging from simple to complex, there is virtually no limit to the variety of “builds” that you can create and process in batch with ImBatch’s help. Since ImBatch lets you save builds, the more you use it the faster it becomes. Equipped with the ability to monitor specified folders, ImBatch can automatically access those builds and apply edits saving you time and money. For more information on how to use ImBatch checkout our How-to section.
The main features of ImBatch are:
- Build Tasks for Automatic Editing
- Batch Image Processing Professionals
- Featured Tasks
- Preview Edits in Real-time
ImBatch v7.6.1 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
How to Download and Install ImBatch v7.6.1
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run setup-imbatch-latest.exe and install the software.
- You now have the full version of ImBatch v7.6.1 installed on your PC.