About the software
Chaotica is a next-generation fractal art application designed for both novices and professional artists.
Novice users can enjoy editing randomized fractals to produce stunning HD wallpapers and animations.
Professional users will particularly value the fast, modern rendering engine. High-quality animations and huge images for print are easily produced, with real-time imaging controls that will dramatically accelerate your workflow.
Chaotica comes with a fully-featured editor for creating your fractal art, with flexible and easy to use animation support.
Simply move the timeline while editing your fractal, and Chaotica will smoothly blend between the keyframes. Editing the iterator weights allows you to create complex fractal animations, with many transforms appearing and disappearing over time.
A quad-core CPU can easily preview animations in real time at 720p using the extremely fast AA level 1 preview mode.
The main features of Chaotica are:
- Unrivaled image quality
- Powerful GPU rendering
- Create stunning random fractals with a click
- Powerful editor with animation support
- Modern CPU rendering engine
- High quality video output
- Apophysis / Flam3 compatibility
- Real-time imaging controls
Chaotica v2.0.36 System Requirements
- CPU with SSE4.
- 4GB of RAM.
- 100MB of hard drive space.
- Windows 7 or newer.
How to Download and Install Chaotica v2.0.36
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “chaotica_x64_v2.0.36.msi” and install the software
- Copy chaotica.exe and licence.sig from the Crack folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- You now have the full version of Chaotica v2.0.36 (x64) installed on your PC.