About the software
Amberlight is a unique art tool that creates beautiful computer generated images and animations. Millions of particles are flying through your canvas and you can drive them with special fields.
It was made both as a tool for advanced artists as well as for people who want to explore their artistic side and want to create unique artworks. Have fun and feel free to experiment with this one-of-a-kind tool!
Amberlight layers are perfect enhancements to your designs that can easily become a part of bigger creative projects.
Add an animated magic to your digital content, enjoy innovative features and let your creativity flow.
The main features of Amberlight are:
- Fractal genre with more control
- Fast procedural Amberlight renderer
- Beautiful predefined gradients
- Render to image or animation
- Special modifiers – variations and waves
- Unlimited Undo & Redo
- Preferences & Custom Keyboard Shortcuts
- Fullscreen mode
- Support for Retina displays
- Multicore optimizations
- JPG, BMP, TIF or PNG files with alpha channel
- AVI, MOV, MKV & WEBM video
- H.264, H.265, huffYUV, VP8 codecs
- Support for 4K compressed or lossless video
- Drag & Drop image from folder or web
Amberlight v2.1.5 System Requirements
Intel or AMD processor or Apple M1 chip with Rosetta 2,
OpenGL 2.0 graphic card,
2 GB RAM,
100 MB free disk space,
Windows 7, 8, 10, or Mac OS X 10.12 and newer, including macOS 11 Big Sur
How to Download and Install Amberlight v2.1.5
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “Amberlight_2.1.5_Win64_Repack_Setup.exe” and install the software
- You now have the full version of Amberlight v2.1.5 (x64) installed on your PC.