About the software
The Best Screen Recorder for Windows/Mac/iOS/Android. If you want to record meetings, movies, calls, tutorials, TV shows, songs, take snapshot or others, FoneLab Screen Recorder can help you do it within a few clicks.
There are different things on your computer you want to record and then share with friends or just save them on a computer or hard drive. Such as your favorite film, tutorial, ball game, online game, or others. It is no doubt that this program is easy to use so professional knowledge is not required for it.
Use it to record your online games including Xbox, BattleGrounds, OverWatch, World Of WarCraft, LOL, and more on the computer.
The main features of FoneLab Screen Recorder are:
- Allows you to capture video, audio, online tutorial, etc on a computer.
- Record audio, screen or take screenshots on both iOS and Android devices.
- Take high-quality snapshots.
- Customize recording size.
- Edit the video or audio.
- Various video or audio formats.
- Customized hotkey.
- Record around the mouse or without specific window.
- Hide the desktop taskbar when recording.
- Customized shortcuts are available
FoneLab Screen Recorder v1.3.78 System Requirements
- Supported Windows OS- Windows 11, 10, 8, 7
- CPU- At least a dual-core CPU clocked at 2.0GHz above
- RAM- 4G RAM or more
- Processor- Intel i3 or better multicore processor, 2GHz or above
- Graphics card- NVIDIA GeForce 8 and above. Or AMD HD 3800 and above
- Mac OS- Mac OS X 10.10 or above (macOS Big Sur and macOS Monterey)
- CPU- 1GHz Intel Professor
- RAM- 512MB or more (1024MB recommended)
How to Download and Install FoneLab Screen Recorder v1.3.78
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “screen-recorder-x64_2.exe” and install the software
- Copy PYG64.dll and winmm.dll from the Hook-bb2018.rar into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- You now have the full version of FoneLab Screen Recorder v1.3.78 installed on your PC.