This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Wolfram SystemModeler v13.2.0 for free on a PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Wolfram SystemModeler v13.2.0 on your computer.
About the software
Wolfram System Modeler is an easy-to-use, next-generation modeling and simulation environment for cyber-physical systems.
Using drag and drop from the large selection of built-in and expandable modeling libraries, you can build industrial strength, multidomain models of your complete system. Adding the power of the Wolfram Language gives you a fully integrated environment for analyzing, understanding and quickly iterating system designs. Driving insight, innovation and results.
The main features of Wolfram SystemModeler are:
- Multidomain Modeling
- One-Click Simulation
- Unlimited Analysis
- Hardware & Software Connectivity
- How System Modeler Compares
Wolfram SystemModeler v13.2.0 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
- Processor: x86-64 compatible CPU
- Disk Space: 2 GB
- System Memory (RAM): 4 GB
How to Download and Install Wolfram SystemModeler v13.2.0
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run SystemModeler13_2.exe and install the software.
- Open the Keygen folder and run WolframKeygen.exe. Use the key generated when asked in your setup.
- You now have the full version of Wolfram SystemModeler v13.2.0 (x64) installed on your PC.