About the software
AnyLogic provides a single platform for all your business’ dynamic simulation modeling needs. Forget about workarounds: no matter how complex your system is, you will always find the right tools in AnyLogic to make your model elegant, natural, and manageable. Simulate any system or process related to business or research, from manufacturing lines and logistics to marketing campaigns and social changes, in a visual drag-and-drop environment.
The main features of AnyLogic Professional are:
- Multimethod modeling environment
- Animation and visualization
- Industry-specific libraries
- Professional agent-based simulation software
- GIS maps integration
- Simulation in the cloud
- Rich experiment framework
- Data interoperability
- Model export and integration
- Model building support
- Extensible and customizable platform
AnyLogic Professional System Requirements
- Microsoft Windows 10, x64, Internet Explorer 11
- AnyLogic installation requires 1.5GB of free disk space.
- We recommend having 4-8GB of memory and a modern processor with at least 2 cores for optimal performance (more cores benefit pedestrian modeling and experiments with multiple runs).
- Mouse is typically preferable to touchpad for graphical editing.
How to Download and Install AnyLogic Professional
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run anylogic-professional-7.0.2.x86_64.exe (for x64) or anylogic-professional-7.0.2.exe (for x86) and install the software
- Open Creack folder:
-Copy “tl.jar” to:
C:\Program Files\AnyLogic 7 Professional\plugins\com.xj.anylogic.truelicense_22.214.171.124404181546
-Copy “com.xj.anylogic.ui.jar” to:
C:\Program Files\AnyLogic 7 Professional\plugins\com.xj.anylogic.ui_126.96.36.199404181546
-Click Help->Activate Product
and then choose “Enter the Permanent Key that you received by e-mail”
and register with the serial from Serial.txt
- You now have the full version of AnyLogic Professional v7.0.2 installed on your PC.