About the software
SOFiSTiK | 2023 stands for a noticeable increase in user control. Thanks to the new automatic generation of the analytical model, you get faster to member design based on the main model. At the same time, design elements are now universally supported, allowing a higher degree of flexibility in the choice of your preferred SOFiSTiK tools for modeling. Improvements in the traceability of results and new functionalities for data transfer round off version 2023 and make your work more transparent, from the model to member design up to plot generation.
The main features of SOFiSTiK Structural Desktop 2023 are:
- Extended licence package for BIM building workflows
- Finite Element Analysis and building design with modeling in Autodesk® Revit® or AutoCAD®
- Includes the new SOFiSTiK Analytical Model Generator
- Full support of Revit’s new autonomous analytical model with the interface “Analysis + Design for Revit”
- Includes the newest elements for building design such as wall strip and slab strip elements
- Contains all features for member design (columns, beams,…)
- Design elements can now also be defined within SOFiPLUS(-X). Definition is possible as generic line element with start and end point or following an axis
- Supports import of all design elements defined in Revit
- Design elements are required for several member design workflows (shear walls, beams, …)
SOFiSTiK Structural Desktop 2023 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
How to Download and Install SOFiSTiK Structural Desktop 2023
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run 0.0.86+sofistik_2023.msi and install the software.
- Copy wibucm64.dll from the Crack folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file.
- You now have the full version of SOFiSTiK Structural Desktop 2023 (x64) installed on your PC.