About the software
Blender (stylized in all lowercase) is a free and open-source 3D computer graphics software toolset used for creating animated films, visual effects, art, 3D-printed models, motion graphics, interactive 3D applications, virtual reality, and, formerly, video games. Blender’s features include 3D modeling, UV mapping, texturing, digital drawing, raster graphics editing, rigging and skinning, fluid and smoke simulation, particle simulation, soft body simulation, sculpting, animation, match moving, rendering, motion graphics, video editing, and compositing.
Blender Foundation and the online developer’s community are proud to present Blender 3.2. Unleash your creativity with new rendering features, painting tools, performance improvements, and much more.
Blender 3.2 revolutionizes polygon painting with new tools, usability improvements, and unprecedented performance.
The main features of Blender are:
- LIGHT GROUPS
- SHADOW CAUSTICS
- VOLUME MOTION BLUR
- Support Adaptive Sampling with Scrambling Distance
- AMD GPU Rendering for Linux
- OpenColorIO color space aliases support
- New Linear ACEScg color space
- Add Alpha Output to Object Info node
- Support different Color Management for Render and Viewport
- Automatically unpause viewport when switching to rendered mode
- Enable Alembic procedural for final renders
- Support for Baking to UDIM tiles
Blender v3.2.2 System Requirements
- Windows 8.1, 10, and 11
- macOS 10.13 Intel · 11.0 Apple Silicon
- 64-bit quad-core CPU with SSE2 support
- 8 GB RAM
- Full HD display
- Mouse, trackpad or pen+tablet
- Graphics card with 2 GB RAM, OpenGL 4.3
How to Download and Install Blender v3.2.2
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “blender-3.2.2-windows-x64.msi” and install the software
- You now have the full version of Blender v3.2.2 (x64) installed on your PC.