About the software
RPG in a Box lets you easily turn your stories and ideas into games and other interactive experiences! As its name suggests, it contains everything necessary for doing so, all packaged together “in a box”. The software is designed with a fun, beginner-friendly approach in mind as to not require any programming or modelling knowledge, while still providing a wide range of customization and openness. You can export your game to a standalone format for Windows and MacOS, allowing others to play it without needing to own RPG in a Box!
The main features of RPG in a Box are:
- Voxel Editor
- Map Editor
- Visual Scripting
- Camera System
- UI Customization
- Basic Items
- Sound FX Generator
RPG in a Box v18.104.22.168 System Requirements
- OS: Windows 7.
- Graphics: OpenGL 3.3+
- Storage: 500 MB available space.
How to Download and Install RPG in a Box v22.214.171.124
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run rpginabox.exe and install the software.
- You now have the full version of RPG in a Box v126.96.36.199 installed on your PC.