About the software
RPG Maker™ XP gives you the power to create your own original RPG on Windows. Its popular and user-friendly interface has been carried over from RPG MAKER 2000, and its graphic capabilities, battle screen layout, and data packaging features are better than ever! By popular demand, this latest installment also contains a brand-new Scripting function. RPG MAKER XP is perfect for beginners and experts alike.
RPG MAKER lets you create an original role-playing game without any specialized knowledge or training. RPG MAKER™ XP has an outstanding level of freedom even compared to the other titles in the series.
You might think it’s hard to make great games, but it’s a breeze when you use RPG MAKER XP. First, make a map that will serve as the stage for your adventure, then set up your heroes, enemy monsters, items, magic-everything you need for a good RPG creation. Finally, create some events and place them around the map, and your very own RPG is complete. Map making is simple and easy when you have tiles to work with! You can even use ready-made graphics for heroes and monsters, so all you have to do is give them stats and a names.
Townspeople, dungeons, treasure chests, boss battles – all of the things that help develop an RPG’s story can be created through events. You’ll find a wide array of events stored under Event Commands, from simple text and graphic displays to variable-wrangling technical tricks. Just select a series of commands and you’ve created an event. You can even find clever ways of stringing together these commands for more sophisticated events-or sneak in a trap or two.
RPG MAKER XP is full of the functions you’ve been asking for, including game data encryption and a scripting feature that lets you change the very heart of the RPG MAKER engine. By improving the operating environment, the program can now provide support for a full-colour display and greatly enhanced graphic capabilities.
The main features of RPG Maker XP are:
- Easy to Use
- Effortless Event Creation
- Share your Games
- New Functions
- Powered Up Graphics
- New Battle Scene Layout
- Enhanced File Handling
RPG Maker XP System Requirements
- OS:Microsoft® Windows® XP/200064-bit OS is NOT supported
- Processor:PC with 800MHz Intel® Pentium® III equivalent or higher processor
- Memory:At least 128 MB of system RAM
- Graphics Card:1024×768 or better video resolution in High Color mode
- Storage:At least 100 MB of available hard disk space
- Sound Card:DirectSound-compatible sound card
How to Download and Install RPG Maker XP
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run Setup.exe and install the software.
- Run SetupMenu.exe and install the software.
- Run RTP_Standard_102.msi and install the software.
- Run InstMsiW.exe and install the software.
- Run InstMsiA.exe and install the software.
- You now have the full version of RPG Maker XP installed on your PC.