About the software
Your LaunchBox Premium for Windows License is DRM-free, which means that you can deploy it to as many personal computers as you wish. We believe that the time and investment spent fighting piracy and trying to prevent people from stealing from us is better spent adding new features and fixing bugs, and paying users don’t deserve to be inconvenienced by DRM. Take that, society.
There is no complicated installation process required to upgrade to LaunchBox Premium for Windows. Simply copy the license file you receive into your LaunchBox folder, and your instance of LaunchBox will take care of the rest the next time it starts. There is no data loss, no library corruption, no errors or bug reports, and no headaches.
The main features of LaunchBox Premium with Big Box are:
- LaunchBox Custom Themes
- Ten Foot Interface with Big Box!
- Gamepad Automation
- Startup, Shutdown, & Pause Screens
- Colors, Fonts, Sizing, & Spacing
- So Much More to Come!
LaunchBox Premium with Big Box v12.14 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 7 and higher. Windows 8.1, Windows 10, and Windows 11
How to Download and Install LaunchBox Premium with Big Box v12.14
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “LaunchBox-12.14-Setup.exe” and install the software
- Copy BigBox.dll, LaunchBox.dll and Unbroken.LaunchBox.Windows.dll from the Crack folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- After installation, use license.xml to register the software
- You now have the full version of LaunchBox Premium with Big Box v12.14 (x64) installed on your PC.