About the software
RizomUV RS is a full-featured UV Mapping application, with features surpassing most offerings currently on the market. Whereas its sibling, RizomUV VS (Virtual Spaces), is for CG, RizomUV RS (Real Space) is our UV Mapping application for manufactured products needing real-world coordinates. It is dedicated to engineers and designers specialized in real-world applications such as laser surface texturing, pad printing or in inflatable structures design. It has been designed as a CAD application, in which the UV space plays as an engineer sheet, containing UV mappings automatically generated from your original 3D model and your guidelines.
It doesn’t matter if you have a complex mesh, or a mesh full of non-quads. RizomUV doesn’t care about this. It can flatten +1M poly models with real-world measurements into perfectly flat, non-overlapping maps fastly.
Stretch matters – especially in CAD. That’s why we’ve taken pains to make sure our stretch heat map displays accordingly to your needs. RizomUV RS considers neutral stretch when the 3D lengths equal the UV ones. In presence of a difference in lengths between the two spaces for the same element, you’ll notice it immediately.
RizomUV use advanced algorithms to create almost stretch-free UV Maps using energy minimization methods, like the ones used in finite elements software. If your 3D surface is developable, you’ll get zero stretching at all in your UVs. With a curved surface, you’ll get the lowest stretching mathematically achievable.
The main features of Rizom-Lab RizomUV Real / Virtual Space are:
- 1:1 Unwrapping
- 1:1 Stretch Heat Map
- Robust Pinning
- BigTiff UV Export
- UV Data in 3D OBJ Export
- Advanced UV Tile Shaping
Rizom-Lab RizomUV Real / Virtual Space v2022.1.57 System Requirements
- OS: Windows 10 / 11 – (64-bit)
- Memory: 4 GB RAM
- Graphics: VRAM 2GB
- DirectX: Version 11
- Monitor: 1920×1080
How to Download and Install Rizom-Lab RizomUV Real / Virtual Space v2022.1.57
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run setup.exe and install the software.
- Copy rizomuv.exe from the Crack folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file.
- You now have the full version of Rizom-Lab RizomUV Real / Virtual Space v2022.1.57 (x64) installed on your PC.