About the software
Remote Utilities is a remote desktop software you could use to manage your organization’s computers spread across different locations around the globe. It achieves this by leveraging a smooth network that allows easy access between the control computer and remote end-user systems.
Viewer is a single “command center” used by a support technician/admin. The Viewer is where you keep your address book, start remote sessions and manage your licenses.
Remote Utilities Viewer (v18.104.22.168) System Requirements
- Windows 11/10/8/7/Vista/XP.
- Windows Server 2019/2016/2012/2008/2003.
- 32- and 64-bit OS support.
How to Download and Install Remote Utilities Viewer (v22.214.171.124)
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run “Setup.exe” and install the software
- Go to the “fix” folder. Copy “rutview.exe” into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- Run Agent “agent126.96.36.199.exe” on a remote computer for attended-only access.
- You now have the full version of Remote Utilities Viewer (v188.8.131.52), without any limitations, installed on your computer.