This article shows you how to download and install the full version of Remote Utilities Viewer (v184.108.40.206) for free on PC. Follow the direct download link and instructions below for guidance on installing Remote Utilities Viewer (v220.127.116.11) on your computer.
About the software
Remote Utilities is a remote desktop software you could use to manage your organization’s computers spread across different locations around the globe. It achieves this by leveraging a smooth network that allows easy access between the control computer and remote end-user systems.
Viewer is a single “command center” used by a support technician/admin. The Viewer is where you keep your address book, start remote sessions and manage your licenses.
Remote Utilities Viewer (v18.104.22.168) System Requirements
- Windows 11/10/8/7/Vista/XP.
- Windows Server 2019/2016/2012/2008/2003.
- 32- and 64-bit OS support.
How to Download and Install Remote Utilities Viewer (v22.214.171.124)
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run “Setup.exe” and install the software
- Go to the “fix” folder. Copy “rutview.exe” into your installation directory, and replace the previous file
- Run Agent “agent126.96.36.199.exe” on a remote computer for attended-only access.
- You now have the full version of Remote Utilities Viewer (v188.8.131.52), without any limitations, installed on your computer.