About the software
ReIcon is portable freeware that enables you to save and restore your desktop layout. If you frequently change your screen resolution (e.g. to play games or use applications that require a specific resolution), you are probably familiar with the problem of your desktop icons being jumbled into a mess after you switch back to your normal resolution. ReIcon solves this problem by allowing you to save your desktop layout and restore it later with the click of a button (or with the right-click context menu).
ReIcon is very easy to use. Set your icons the way you like them, save the layout, then restore this layout later when the need arises.
The main features of ReIcon are:
– Save your favorite icon layout for each resolution
– Save many different layouts
– It’s portable, no need to install anything
– Unicode support
– Easily add “Save/Restore Icon Layout” to the right-click context menu
– CMD support (at CMD, type ReIcon /? for help)
– Align icons to Grid – this allows you to snap your desktop icons to a grid, similar to Windows’ Auto-Arrange feature)
ReIcon v2.0 System Requirements
- Operating System: Windows 11, Windows 10, Windows 8.1, Windows 7
How to Download and Install ReIcon v2.0
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract it, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “ReIcon.exe” and install the software
- After installation, run the ReIcon.ini file.
- You now have the full version of ReIcon v2.0 installed on your PC.