About the software
WindowManager helps you to improve your work flow by remembering and restoring the position and size of your programs and windows. Many programs don’t remember their position and size between sessions and even Windows Explorer does not restore windows to their last position under Windows 7 or higher. This is where WindowManager steps in and makes sure your windows are placed exactly where you want them every time you open them. WindowManager even allows you to lock the position and size of any window, so that it will always open at the same spot no matter where you move it. The window handling is fully customizable and you can set up special rules for your favorite or most frequently used windows. You can also make WindowManager send keystrokes or mouse-clicks to a program when its window is opened, run additional programs and other advanced actions. With WindowManager, you can also minimize most windows to the system tray. Furthermore, WindowManager supports and enhances the virtual desktop functions of Windows 10 and 11 (switching desktops with Hot-Keys, individual desktop icons, etc.)
The main features of WindowManager are:
- Remembers and restores the position and size of your programs and windows
- Supports explorer windows, programs, dialogs, etc.
- Configurable rules for moving or sizing only, activating, closing windows, etc.
- Advanced actions for typing text into windows, pressing keys, clicking mouse buttons, etc.
- Can be configured to work like “Save Workspace” for Excel users
- Multi-monitor support
- Multiple profiles
- Powerful trigger system for profile switching
- Hot-key support
- Minimize windows to the system tray area
- Virtual desktop support & enhancements (hot-keys, individual desktop icons, etc.) for Windows 10 and 11
- Fully customizable
- Silent installation and uninstallation for mass deployment
- Especially designed for Windows 10 and 11
WindowManager v10.1.2 System Requirements
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows 10
- Windows 11
- Windows Server
How to Download and Install WindowManager v10.1.2
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run the “WMSetup.exe” and install the software
- Open Patch-FFF.rar and run fff.desksoft.exe and apply the patch.
- You now have the full version of WindowManager v10.1.2 installed on your PC.