About the software
SketchUp is a 3D modeling computer program for a wide range of drawing applications such as architectural, interior design, landscape architecture, civil and mechanical engineering, film and video game design. It is available as a web-based application, SketchUp Free, and a paid version with additional functionality, SketchUp Pro. Previously, a freeware version, SketchUp Make, was also available.
What’s New in SketchUp Pro 2019 for Desktop?
Welcome Panel (SketchUp Pro for Desktop + LayOut)
We’ve made some updates to our Files, Learn, and Licensing tabs to make it easier to manage projects and licenses. While we were at it, we added links to learning resources directly into SketchUp and LayOut.
Files tab: When you launch SketchUp or LayOut, you’ll see a Files panel where you can manage default templates and access new, recent and recovered files. To change to a different template when opening a new file, select the “New From Template” option in the File pulldown menu.
Learn tab: We are introducing a new portal for training content, appropriately named, the SketchUp Campus. This is the hub for both beginner and advanced learning through video courses that will eventually cover the entire SketchUp family and many professional industry work flows.
Licensing tab: You can still easily access your licensing information from within SketchUp and LayOut. When you select the licensing tab, you can choose to view either your classic license or subscription information.
SketchUp Pro 2019 System Requirements
- 2.1+ GHz Intel™ processor.
- 4GB RAM.
- 500MB of available hard-disk space.
- 3D class video card with 512 MB of memory or higher and support for hardware acceleration. Please ensure that the video card driver supports OpenGL version 3.1 or higher and up to date.
- 3-button, scroll-wheel mouse.
How to Download and Install SketchUp Pro 2019
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Install by running SketchUpPro-2019-en.exe
- Copy and paste “Fix” files to installation dir.
- You now have the full version of SketchUp Pro 2019, without any limitations, installed on your computer.
This download is for SketchUp Pro 2019 v19.1.174