About the software
Empowered by the new unique data recovery technologies, R-STUDIO is the most comprehensive data recovery solution for recovery files from NTFS, NTFS5, ReFS, FAT12/16/32, exFAT, HFS/HFS+ and APFS (Macintosh), XFS, Little and Big Endian variants of UFS1/UFS2 (FreeBSD/OpenBSD/NetBSD/Solaris) and Ext2/Ext3/Ext4 FS (Linux) partitions. It also uses raw file recovery (scan for known file types) for heavily damaged or unknown file systems. It functions on local and network disks, even if such partitions are formatted, damaged or deleted. Flexible parameter settings give you absolute control over data recovery.
The main features of R-Studio Network are:
- Deleted without Recycle Bin, or when Recycle Bin has been emptied;
- Removed by virus attack or power failure;
- After the partition with the files was reformatted, even for different file system;
- Recovering data if: VIRUS has invaded; FAT is damaged; MBR is destroyed; FDISK or other disk utilities have been run;
- When the partition structure on a hard disk was changed or damaged;
- Data recovery on damaged or deleted partitions;
- From hard disk with bad sectors;
R-Studio Network v9.1 System Requirements
- An Intel-compatible platform running Windows 11, 10 /8.1/8 /7 /Vista /XP /2000 Windows Server 2022, 2019 /2016 /2012 /2008 /2003
- At least 256 MB of RAM, a mouse, and enough disk space for recovered files, image files, etc.
- The administrative privileges are required to install and run R‑Studio utilities.
- A network connection for data recovering over network.
How to Download and Install R-Studio Network v9.1
- Click on the download button(s) below and finish downloading the required files. This might take from a few minutes to a few hours, depending on your download speed.
- Extract the downloaded files. If you don’t know how to extract, see this article. The password to extract will always be: www.mysoftwarefree.com
- Run RStudio9.exe and install the software.
- Copy RStudio64.exe and rportable.rec from the Crack folder into your installation directory, and replace the previous file.
- You now have the full version of R-Studio Network v9.1 (x64) installed on your PC.